The club is open to all, from stage 7 of the ASA NTP* to any age.
Come along on a Friday evening at 18:30 to our Club Night to see how we operate, our volunteers are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in joining you will have a short swimming assessment and you will be offered a "trial" the following week to see if you like it before you pay any fees. Membership fees must be paid after this trial if you intend to join swimming club.
FEES FOR 2017
Membership fees are payable by 29th January 2017. Fees can be paid on a Friday evening on the balcony. For those that can't get to club on a Friday evening we will hold one payment session on Sunday 29th January from 6.30pm-8.00pm.
· Only applicable to swimming membership
· Only applicable to members of immediate family from the same household (brother/sister/mum/dad)
· All must join at the same time
· Only applicable to joining by 31st March
By agreement with the Management Committee and Head Coach.
· Membership fees may be paid in equal monthly instalments.
· An initial payment of £70 is required.
· The instalments can be paid up to November 2017
N.B. IF YOU ARE RE-JOINING YOU WILL NEED
YOUR WASA NUMBER FROM THE WHITE PLASTIC MEMBERSHIP CARD!
Below are membership forms for joining Rhyl Dolphins.
The application form is to be handed in on a Friday evening with appropriate fee.
Please note: new members will have to complete a Swim Wales application which can only be obtained on a Friday evening.
* Amateur Swimming Association National Teaching Plan